We will be offering hands on training for Occupational Therapists and Assistive Technology Professionals, Nurses, Home Care Givers and Health Care Professionals who have mobility impaired clients.
We have monthly events which you can attend in-person or virtually. We also offer virtual training at a time convenient for you. Last year, our November, 2022 event was held in Philadelphia. In 2023, our California events will be in Los Angeles, Long Beach, San Diego and San Francisco.
- We look forward to meeting you in person and showing you our full line of bathing products for your mobility impaired clients and their care givers.
- In person training will allow you the ability to learn how to use each product to provide your clients with solutions for a range of mobility impairments and aging-in-place needs.
- We will show you how to turn a bathtub into a barrier free shower in less than one hour.
- We will be demonstrating the best bathing transfer system in the market place, our Tub Buddy with Tilt (SB2T), which is designed for clients with full mobility impairment, including ALS, MS and paraplegic patients.
- We will be demonstrating ShowerGlyde, our newest LOW COST transfer system for Aging-in-Place, early stage ALS, MS, Alzheimer's and other less severe mobility impaired patients (set to be released in 2023)
SIGN UP TO ATTEND:
(Note, locations and maps to future events will be emailed to you after registration or you can check back here.):